Welcome to Part 2 of this series, where we will cover specific marketing opportunities that currently exist for the law firm library. Most of these examples are opportunities hiding in plain sight and already part of a law librarian’s current day-to-day responsibilities. The key is to shift our perspective to recognize and take advantage of the marketing value of these responsibilities. Continue reading “Law Firm Library Marketing: Taking Advantage of Existing Opportunities | Part 2”
Happy National Library Week, America!
The iBraryGuy team wanted to start the week off right by extending NLW greetings to all of our readers. Whether you are even in the USA, any day is a GREAT day to celebrate libraries. We are just fortunate in this country to have a whole week to sing their praises and to share the joys of what it means to be a librarian. We are honored to be part of this noble and exciting profession and to be surrounded by so many amazing colleagues. Librarians, this is your week! We here at iBraryGuy are proud to stand among you!
A National Library Week Primer:
- Observed: Second full week of April annually.
- First Celebrated: 1958
- Sponsor: American Library Association
- 2010 Theme: “Communities Thrive @ Your Library”
- 2010 Honorary Chair: Author, Neil Gaiman
- Promotonal Tips: HERE
Did you also know:
- The entire month of April is School Library Month in America?
- Tuesday, April 13, is National Library Workers Day? It’s a great day to hug a librarian!
- Wednesday, April 14, 2010 will be the FIRST ever National Bookmobile Day?
With so much going on, what are you waiting for? Get out there and celebrate libraries!